Monday, March 3, 2008

Slow Progress

There has been little progress on my end with knitting. Not to say that there hasn't been any progress. I'm a little over half way done with my third scarf, the one matching my ski hat. The little progress to which I'm referring is not having been able to learn anything new. I did, however take a trip to the library today and checked out some more knitting books and DVDs.

I'm trying to find a nice cable pattern for Timothy's scarf. If anyone has any suggestions or links they'd like to show me to serve as inspiration, I'd love to see them.

Also, there's another knitworking event at my job on Friday. I'm happy to see that it wasn't just a one-hit wonder.

Here are two shots of the third scarf in progress. It's possible I might finish it tonight. We'll see.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I showed my knitting colleague at work here the pics of your projects and she thinks they look pretty good! Congrats on the progress!

So, "knitting events" at work? That would be interesting to hear about.

With you and your knitting and your husband and his cooking, if/when Civilization As We Know It collapses, you two will be self-sufficient and be able to transmit basic life skills to future generations!

jensita said...

Good. It's always nice to get kudos from fellow knitters.

Restarting the civilization with cooking and knitting....could work.