Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Sticks Are Here!

Yay! My 13 bamboo knitting needles arrived last night. That was quick!! I love eBay. As stressful as it is on the ol' ticker, I just can't stay away. So as of now I have single pointed needles of all sizes ranging from US1 to US15.

Next I need to find a set of circular needles. Using double-pointed needles (DPN) for hats seems so cumbersome. My needles keep turning and getting in the way, circular is definitely the way to go. I'll use the DPNs for smaller projects like socks or more accessories for Pooh.

As far as the ski hat goes, I worked on it a little more last night. There are some obvious screw ups, but I didn't want to turn back. I decided to just keep on going. If I go back every time a stitch is out of place, I'll never finish. And if people ask, I'll just say they're designs by choice.

Ski Hat Deadline: 9 days remaining

P.S.: The chopstick is working like a charm.

No comments: