Friday, February 22, 2008

Oh The Agony of D'Hip

I'm still bruisy and in minor pain from the ski fall. Went to the doctor's and was told that it's probably nothing more than just a big ugly bruise. Nothing seems broken, and no collected blood clots. If I still feel achy after 10 days, I'll need to go back.

My wonderful husband bought me some arnica gel and arnica tablets. Hopefully, that will speed up the healing process.

The aunt and uncle are coming over this weekend for a special home-cooked meal that Timothy will prepare. Last night he made pumpkin pie ice-cream with the ice cream maker he received from his beloved wife, that's me, for Christmas. So, the dessert is done. All that's left are the other three courses and a quick clean-up of the apartment. Update: Timothy's recap of the meal

Weather permitting, we'll be karaoking tonight. At the moment the snow is coming down hard. We'll see. The last thing I need right now is another slip and fall.

No comments: