Thursday, January 17, 2008

Scarf #2 on It's Way

Scarf number 2 is nearing completion. I'm about 65% done. My goal was to have it finished by tomorrow. I hope I can make the deadline. I'm dying to finish it so that I can start learning how to cable knit. I'll just do a small sample of a cable just to get a feel for it and then begin my next project - A HAT!

So, I'm really starting to enjoy Ravelry even more. I can stay on that site all day. Oh, and get this, there's a forum for people who knit while watching Desperate Housewives! There's a forum for every kind of knitter out there. It's fun posting messages to fellow knitters who also have another completely unrelated shared interest. I also came across a forum for Bollywood loving knitters...the possibilities are endless!

Speaking of Bollywood, I let the ball drop on that one. I've been so out of touch with the Desi community. Eventually, I'll start that up again. For now, you'll just have to suffer through my knitting.

No comments: